Click here to submit Mosh Warranty Claim Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY - mosh! Electrical Appliances Malaysia Replacement Warranty
Product means the Electrical Appliances under the brand mosh! (Purchased from Cason Group Sdn Bhd or its Authorized partners) covered under a valid service contract
“You” and “Your” refer to the owner of Product and purchaser of this service contract
“The Company” or “Cason” refers to CASON GROUP SDN BHD (Authorized Distributor of mosh! Products)
Free Service is Guaranteed from Cason for Mosh! Electrical Appliances Products within a period of 12 Months from the purchase date (invoice/receipt date from Cason or Cason’s Authorized Partners) subjected to the terms and conditions listed below:
This warranty applies to ascertained manufacturing defects arising from normal usage within the warranty period. Please refer to the coverage exclusions below for conditions that are not covered in this warranty.
Cason provides a one-to-one replacement warranty for the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of one (1) week from the date of purchase. You will receive a brand new similar replacement product if Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect.
Products repaired or replaced will be returned to you on the Company’s cost provided the product is within the warranty period.
This Warranty only covers a Product which is:
- Purchased new from Cason or Cason’s Authorized Partners
- Limited to domestic and personal use.
SUBMISSION OF REPLACEMENT CLAIM:
In an event of a breakdown that may give rise to a claim for one-to-one replacement under this Replacement Warranty, the Product covered under this Replacement Warranty must be presented to Cason or any authorized Cason’s Authorized Partners within the Replacement Warranty coverage period and in any case, within seven (7) days of the happening such event, valid proof of returning the products must be presented (return tracking number to Cason or Cason’s Authorized partners or any return note given from Cason or Cason’s Authorized partners if the return was done by walk-in), if no proof was presented, the Replacement claim will be treated as normal warranty repairs.
Please Note : Cason or Cason’s Authorized Partner’s Sales Invoice/Receipt for the Product must be presented for all replacements for your free warranty service, failing which Cason or Cason’s Authorized partners reserves the right to decline any warranty claim
Please refer to the user manual as there are circumstances that may be corrected by yourself. If any issues that caused the breakdown is not covered by this Replacement Warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective, the Product will be returned to You.
1) Any cost or damage that are caused by the customer’s routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments and any modifications done by the customer.
2) Non-operating items including but not limited to cosmetic items, paint, colour, accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass; and any add-on options incorporated.
3) Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorized repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Products.
4) Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, damaged caused by liquid.
5) Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
6) Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
7) Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
8) Transportation charges for returning the product to Cason or Cason’s Authorized partners for repair
9) Transportation damage.
10) Commercial use, public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
11) Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from fire or flood, howsoever caused.
12) Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God (including without limitation, events such as earthquake, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion).
THIS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. IT IS A SERVICE CONTRACT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT FOR COVERED DEFECTS. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RELATING TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your maximum entitlement shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price of the covered Product. You would be required to pay for the additional amount if the Replacement product value is more than the purchase price you paid for your original Product. Cason shall not in any event be liable to person or property for any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages. This contract is non-transferable.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
This Replacement Warranty shall terminate immediately with no refund of the Replacement Warranty Fee in the event of any of the following:
upon expiry of the stated warranty period; Disposal or repossession of the Product;
Unauthorized repair, replacement or modification of the Product;
If the product is moved out of the country of purchase, it will not be covered by this Replacement Warranty.
This is the entire agreement between Cason and the Purchaser of the product. Replacement Warranty and no other oral or written representation is valid. In the event of any inconsistency between the English text and text in other languages, the English version shall prevail.